Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Birthday Post

This blog has officially been around for over a year (Happy February 7th). It garnered nearly a thousand visitors and about 1300 page views according to Google Analytics (it was probably a few more than that, but I didn't start tracking visitors until 2 weeks after I started posting).

All in all, I'm pleased with the traffic I received and the level of my posts. I still maintain that I'll finish reviewing all the episodes, but it won't be today. I keep running into people in the real world who are just getting into the show via DVD (which is the superior way to watch the show), so that proves people are still interested in Wire related content. Other countries are just getting The Wire on TV including most recently the UK, France, and Canada. Actors from the Wire are all over television and movies, and with David Simon's Treme finishing up, there's plenty of fodder for Bubbles Depo to mill. Stay tuned.

No comments: